File For Refund
Although the majority of our customers beat their tickets with our service, not everyone can win. That’s why we offer a money back guarantee (subject to our terms and conditions) on our Flat Fee™ for any applicable violation that is not dismissed or reduced by the courts.
What are your options now?
- Fight It Again - We Recommend This Option!
Request For New Trial
You may file Form TR-220 with the courts and contest your ticket through a Trial De Novo. You may represent yourself or hire an attorney to represent you. You’ll present your case in front of a different judge in court. You are welcome to use the defenses that we have provided for you. Just remember to rework them to fit for an in-court trial. Scheduling a Trial De Novo is completely optional. Please note – If you would like to exercise this option, you need to do so within 20 days of the verdict being sent out. Want to request a copy of the officer's response of your trial by written declaration? Let us know and we’ll send you instructions for that. This information could be very useful if you plan to proceed with a trial de novo. We can also help you complete the Form TR-220 Request for New Trial form so is completed properly, and email it to you for submission to the court, along with TicketKick’s helpful court information: “Going to Court. What to expect and tips to help you win.” to help you prepare for your New Trial, for a nominal fee of - $39.
- Take Traffic School – For more information on requesting and completing traffic school, please visit our Traffic School Page.
- Do Nothing – If you already paid your bail amount, then you may wish to stop here. Don’t be too hard on yourself, with the help of our services, you gave it a valiant attempt. Just be a little more cautious when behind the wheel from now on.
- File for a refund – If you would like to have your case reviewed to see if you qualify for our money-back guarantee please follow the steps below:
- Print form RR-1
- Fill out and sign form RR-1
- Email form RR-1 and a copy of the court decision notice to email@example.com or Mail to: TicketKick.com 5716 Corsa Avenue Suite 112 Westlake Village, CA 91362
- Please remember that in order to be considered for a refund, TicketKick.com must receive your Refund Request along with a copy of the court decision notice within 30 days of the court finding you guilty on your Trial by Written Declaration.
Got another ticket?
If you would like to use our services again for another ticket, click here to get started.